COWI Gulf A/S: Landscape Architect in Bahrain
Feeling like a new challenge in a new country or working environment? We are experiencing a healthy backlog of projects for which we are seeking to employ creative and dynamic Landscape Architect/s.
We are offering the opportunity to be part of a talented team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers and Master Planners; working within a positive team environment providing mentoring and support as well as the opportunity for career development.
Our team exists within a multidisciplinary ofﬁce that services a variety of interesting projects both internationally and within the region.
Position Landscape Architect 5+ years experience
Remuneration Attractive package inclusive of housing & car allowance and health insurance
- Experience in developing, preparing and delivering drawings for Landscape Concept Design right through to Construction / Tender Documentation.
- Proﬁciency in AutoCAD with knowledge of In-design / Illustrator and Photoshop; Sketch-up and 3D programs a plus.
- Project management and client & consultant liaison skills.
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- International experience preferred but not essential.
Application If you are interested in the above position kindly forward your CV along with a cover letter and samples of your work to both: